Sunday, June 7, 2009

another contest update...so, yeah I'm like out of funny ideas

I had the pleasure of going to the "Back to the Banks" contest the other day and it was like a reunion fest 09 repeat all over again, but way more local and cooler. I ran into a few familiar faces and even rekindled a few lost friendships. So here's my recap of the most interesting thing that's taken place at the Brooklyn banks since last year...


I was feeling a little home sick after my return from SF and not seeing all my friends anymore but then suddenly forgot all about them when Zayn showed up at my door. Zayn is like all of my other friends except he's way funnier and an accomplished thief.

Apparently Zayn didn't find the humor in being
in a picture with his friend Joe under the Mcdonalds
ad that says "the new IT couple".



This is Zayn's under aged friend Joe, I wasn't
surprised by the same old antics of Zayn bringing
minors to my house but the new twist on this old
favorite is that this time this one had a duel case
of pink eye and the flue and pussed all over my pillow.


After collecting a hefty amount of I.O.U.'s from Zayn's eating rampage we finally made it to the contest. Joe seemed pretty excited to see all the pro's out there, but was quickly disappointed when I let him know he was just mixing up important people with local losers because of the thick film he had over his eyes. That's when we started seeing all the action!

I saw Brooks standing on this ledge
and approached him to say "hello" but
he kept saying he didn't remember who
I was, I tried to explain but then he flat
out just ignored me.


Reda also ignored me...



But then I ran into Brownlee who was
hyped to see me, which was cool.

I couldn't really see anything going on in the actual contest and decided to just keep wondering around running into people I know or admire. Peter was around somewhere, I think he was on a mission to wash his hands or something...or get sushi. But just when I was worrying about peter, a nobody, Zayn and I ran into a real somebody...

The muska showed up on his bike and
immediately started killing it...well, he
took a bunch of pictures and stuff


He was even nice enough to take a picture
with Zayn.




It was really hard to get a view from where we
were, and Zayn was getting pretty fed up and
cranky.



But Zayn always has a few tricks
up his sleeve



And as quickly as the contest entered my life, it left. Zayn snacked on my food and Joe continued to eject pink eye fluid all over my house. It was hard saying goodbye to them, but the next day they left back to DC on the china town bus...I was alittle worried about Zayn's young friend Joe because of him becoming legally blind and the over all grotesque appearance of his face but I got some muchers from dunken doughnuts and quickly forgot about Joe's horrifying eye's. Get well soon Joe!






















No comments:

Post a Comment