Sunday, May 2, 2010

high school enemies revisited part one...

During the four years I spent within the cell like walls, man that sounds so angsty, of Boulder high school I made three friends and about 400 foes. Though I hated all of these people relatively equally there are a select few that rised so far above the rest that to this day I can easily say I still hate them. This particular piece of shit was my Nemesis, he truly was my enemy and if I had the chance I probably would have done something terrible to him, or awesome depending on how you look at it. So, come take a journey down the memory lane of hatred as we reminisce on Travis Moe.

Meet Travis Moe: Within the first four minutes of meeting Travis I knew we were not going to get along. He was the first kid to grow dreadlocks in our class, he wore sandals and listened to strictly "trip hop" or "conscious rap". His rich family lived in a mansion across town but as the days passed he would dress dirtier and dirtier and the only article of clothing he would change was his hackysack or his smock that he acquired from his trip to the Himalayas on his family's non conventional Christmas vacation because he's that worldly. He always got good grades and wrote at least five papers on why marijuana should be legalized, some how this was more legitimized than the other papers written by less environmentally heroic pot heads because all the teachers at school identified with his wealthy hippy ready to protest image. Yeah, I hate this dude.

During his high school career he hosted or led many protests and devoted his young life to making sure that President Bush be impeached or Marijuana be legalized or rap music that's about more then diamonds, guns and hoes be taken more seriously. His favorite protest was in the form of the "sit in". The "sit in" is the laziest form of protest on earth, and your telling people I'm literally gonna sit here and chill until something happens. In one particular sit in he caught the attention of the local media by refusing to leave the school library until George Bush resigned from office. The library sit in was a huge success to some of my friends who had claimed that they got high in the computer lab and may or may not have gotten a hand job from this slutty rich girl who's grandpa owns a big hardware store run in boulder and shall remain nameless. News reporters were covering the story and interviewing students all say on this Gandhi like figure we had in our library known as Travis Moe. I later got in a considerable amount of trouble when I was interviewed on the news and said that I was hosting my own sit in until someone killed Travis Moe.

I haven't seen this guy in a couple years now and the last I heard he was travelling around Europe or Asia or something in search of a new problem he can sit in on. As for me, I'm just gonna keep chilling and waiting for my sit in protest to shape up about the whole killing thing...and that domino's take me off their email list. I'm probably gonna order a pizza right now while I do this whole sit in thing so I guess I'll give them my email address one more time...just once though.

3 comments:

  1. i just googled this guy and his facebook came up. one of his activities is "tea and talking."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh yeah I fucking hated that guy. I think I started calling him travis suck moe and one of his uppercrusty friends got all offended and lectured me about how suckmoe was changing the world.

    ReplyDelete