Saturday, January 30, 2010

A dear Abby.

Dear chick trying to rock to fakie the extension at the kcdc ramp on Thursday night,

upon seeing you skate the ramp before the guys could get on to skate, I noticed that your b/s 50's were pretty sketchy and an your rock fakies were pretty unbuttery. To my dismay, you attempted to take that rock fakie to the extension during the male ramp jam out of some act of rebellion. This really concerned me and despite every guy there egging you on to continue I'm afraid they were just satisfying their need to see a boob pop out by accident. If for some reason you end up landing this, and your single boob does indeed pop out then this will literally be the highlight of you short lived skateboarding career. Any time you do a trick without exposing your breast will probably be followed with boo's and you will be hissed at until you flash these animals or leave with shame. On your last attempt, I'm pretty sure you broke your wrist. Even worse, when somebody came to your rescue I'm pretty sure he copped a feel on your butt. Here are a few suggestions on some new activities that might suit you better: Aggressive shopping, inline cosmetology, or extreme thrifting. Though the rest of the skateboard community may be upset with me for ruining their chances of seeing the boob mentioned above, I could not live with myself knowing I didn't try to help you.

Sincerely concerned,
cowardice anonymity, afraid you may beat me up at the next ramp jam.


No comments:

Post a Comment