Friday, May 22, 2009

like every young man has a dream, I do too...

So it's been about 2 weeks give or take since my last post, which wasn't a hit in case you were wondering, and I've been doing allot of thinking about what i want to do with my life. Do I want to go to school to pursue my dreams of becoming a writer for butt clap magazine, do I invest in Magiccorp, the company that makes the fake vomit i spend most of my money on, or do I just break down and apply for a job at the local bodega? Well, if you guessed any of those your wrong and your probably maybe right. So with out further A-DO here is what I'm hoping will be the future of my already star studded life....



I've recently decided to become the founder and head key master of my own cult, having followers tend to my every wish and desire while leading them into levels of fun and friendship that most men dare not dream of. "The Seth is Cool" cult has been a work in progress for the last 20 plus years as I quickly realized that I probably will not end up getting into college like most of my friends and peers.




Long time acquaintance's Jake and Mike enjoying the
perks of pursuing and education thus weaving their
way into social circles I will never understand.

I know what your all thinking, "what is the dress code for your cult and how soon can I be inducted". First things first, I got the uniforms ready and I think you guys are really gonna like em. Allot of cults in the past have kept things awkward by making everybody dress in bland track suits and drink jungle juice before bed, but not me, I care for my society.

You'll be sure to check out Slave 1 in his
boys cut classic, novelty funny glasses paired
with a short sleeve casual, bottomed with classic
raspberry sweatpants and topped off with some
Birkenstocks. For the women I've kept it simple
with a nice wig, prosthetic lips crowning a elegant
coconut bra, finalleyed with a fishnet guarder belt
combo.



Tired of most cults so called Punch,
We've got pre poisoned Surge for your
connivance.




As the Gatekeeper and key master/president and founder I needed a to find a palace where we could all live our controlled lives without the police and other do gooders bothering us. That's why Im excited to present to you what you could be living in if your willing to join my society, and if I can get around the laws of physics, which I'm sure you'll be saying "all right"!

*artist rendition-suspended in the clouds is the Seth Rules
palace, a haven for fun and friendship where dreams
become fairytales, all floating atop a pit of fire and
paper cuts if you so choose to leave the confines.


"Wow" is probably what's coming out of your thrilled mouths right now but try to contain your joy because guess what...if you call right now I'm willing to include a free t shirt that comes with every induction certificate in the next twenty minutes. Where it in the dungeon, show it off while cheering at the daily witch burnings, the choice is yours when you call in the next 15 minutes!!!

"I have never been so happy before
I joined the "Seth Rules" cult... before...
Thank You Farthumorquarterlyzine.-
blogspot.com for all you've done for me"
-Nicholas Nack
satisified cult follower
Bronx, NY
So there it is everybody, if your not ready to drop off communication with not only the outside world but with your immediate family and loved ones then this may not be for you...but for you who love thrills, adrenaline rushes and the occasional drugging and constant molesting then contact the good people at Farthumorquarterlyzine.blogspot.com...man, thats a long URL, and let the fun touch you everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment