Friday, July 3, 2009

It's been a long month, a long hard month

I've been getting allot of guff for not posting anything for a solid month now and it's starting to really get me depressed, I can barley enjoy getting intoxicated at 2pm without feeling alittle bit guilty of depriving the world, 4 followers, of my thoughts and bitterness. During the course of this month I've made several big changes in my life. One being that I got a new Job and the other being that I got my phone stolen at Enids in Brooklyn. So here is a test post of words followed by pictures that I may find on the Internet to fit my story.

Landing the job- During the grueling 5 day interview process I kept as calm as a trained surgeon, cool as a cucumber, and as chilled out as a fat college girl on her 4th bong hit. I made several visual presentations and exhibits to show how I can perform quickly under pressure, and I chose the most professional art media for my presentation...a collage of magazine cut out's of guys who looked really well dressed and handsome. As amazing as this was, they said I should have just brought my resume like they requested. Strike one...




I thought it turned out pretty tight


Key points- Allot of people make the common mistake of breaking down and admitting their faults in the interview process, but not me. I showed time logs of never being late, rave reviews from previous employers, and I did not mention that I wash my hair with apple cider vinegar to get rid of my dandruff. I did however recently run out of vinegar, thus flaking all over a box of black t shirts in the stock room and blaming it on the kid from Laos that doesn't speak English...sorry Yang Yee.




It's my only vice.


Drug testing- I did not do so hot on this portion of the interview process, what can I say, sometimes a guys gotta hit the mask 5 times a day.



My other vice




Mission accomplished- In the end I got the job and I'm doing great. I called out my first couple days due to a nasty case of pink eye and ringworm but other then that I think they really like working with and around my discus ting open sored body. They also have a vending machine there that specifically caters to mountain dew lovers, which I'm so down for now. Here are a few of the Delicious flavors they offer


Voltage and revolution were Delicious but supernova
was in a league of its own.
One Love,
Cpt. FH




No comments:

Post a Comment