Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Activity review: laundry day

I've been giving alot back to the community and youth latley and I decided I need to do something for myself, endulge in decidentcies. So I decided to treat myself to some clean threads.







Laundry day is a scary place, feared by many and loved by nobody, I tackled this chore the same way I tackle all enemies...with force and text book accuracy. Though nervous, I gathered my clothes and my bottle of detergent and made the 2 block trek down to the local washery.




Laundry day is an excellent excuse to wear shorts, and shorts are great if you happen to find a pool to swim in on the way to do laundry, but other then that shorts suck.





I'd hate to run into these guys in a dark alley, but I knew I'd need to stick it in em to get the job done.




Time ellapsed slowly while waiting for the washer, my mind was wandering and the locals were suspect. I calmly kept my cool under pressure, and while they kept yelling "white devil" at me I just sat there and continued poking them with my trident and dancing around my pool of lava and fire.






Finally after what seemd like forever, it was time to dry these bitches. I got my pick of the litter and claimed the best dryer, large but not too large, cool but not cocky, this dryer was perfect.


Dexter was a powerfull man, but he purrrred like a kitten after a few dryer sheets. Oh dexter, you softie.




The last and final step was the folding. Lets just say I had that one covered...

Pretty maids all in a row, I folded the hell out of those clothes. And as quickly as I had entered the laudry dungeon as a scared young boy, but I left a man who could now do a woman's chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment