Thursday, April 30, 2009

Words of wisdom...

Now there's been alot of rumors going around by certian other bloggers saying "Seth's got writers block" or "Seth's fat" or "Seth's drunk" and I just wanted to let everbody know publicly that I do not suffer from anything of mine being blocked by fat, except maybe my heart. Now if your still skeptical, well come on here, I mean I sit here day after day busting my ass to make posts to entertain friends thousads of miles away for little to no respect or a "good job" on facebook, what am I a fucking clown for your entertainment? I circus act for you? You expect a fucking sitcom everytime you log onto farthumorquarterlyzine.blogspot.com? Anywho, my mom wanted to set the table straight with these words...



"Seth does not have writah's block and is a
very handsome boy".

Valerie Powers
"my son rocks"
Denver, Co
Via email

No comments:

Post a Comment