Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Christmas in May: the gift of ridding

Seeing as it is a couple days from May, I decided it was just about time to get rid of that pesky christmas tree I had in my room. Besides the fact it was attracting wild life and was starting to rot, I wanted to bring some Yule time cheer to the Bushwick area.
At exactly 1 am I mustered my courage and simply gave the camera a one finger salute before decking my apartment buildings halls with balls of holly.


I live on the fourth floor of my building, so carreying this tree down to the street was a sure to be eight crazy nights of fun. But like a bad santa I was sure this would end up being a great christmas story later, or was it a nightmare before christmas? Stuff you stocking with that...

exibiting brute strength in ridding my house of Christmast past

around this point of the mission I really wished that I was jewish and only had to throw away a stupid minora, but carrying on with the strength of 5 baby Jesus's to keep me on the right track.


Besides leaving a trail of mini branches leading to my doorway,which later got me busted, the mission was a success. So I decided to celebrate with a well deserved smoke break. And what better way to smoke then with Camels Light blend, turkish domestic bold body and the smoothness you expect from Camel. Camel lights, a man's smoke.
Joey and I enoying that trademarked kickass soothe





No comments:

Post a Comment