Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lets make some justice cake, with punishment frosting

As I drunkinly stumbled out of the G train station near broadway last night, and I successfully purchased my sweet and sour chicken with garlic sauce combo plate, I was blissfully unaware of what sinister act would follow. I skated, well i wouldn't call it skateing...more like coasting at a low low speed for an extended amount of time, past a night club where a big man bothered me about trying my skateboard. My hand's were full, I had the remainders of a 12 pack in one hand and a bag of chinese food in the other, the man did what any kind hearted citizen would do...he punched me in the temple. This giant mongaloid mutant looking man punched me in the head, and it really hurt. So, I drew this sketch up to help any of my friends in the NYC area steer clear of this feather ruffler.
A black/hispanic/possible alien from outer space, man who's whereabouts are somewhere in NYC, about 5'5-6'2 who weighs alot, wearing clothing that was from what I remember "baggy and either navy colored or some sort of brownish black". It's a long shot but I think this discription just might be enough to get this guy.
If you run into a black or hispanic man in NYC who asks you any sort of question involving my skateboard in any way my suggestion would be to call the authourities or be a hero and capture him.
Lets clean up these streets and remember were all cut from the same cloth, God's color blind cloth of friendship.
Peace, one love,
SP

1 comment: