Friday, April 10, 2009

Meet our founder and C.E.O...


I sat down with the C.E.O of farthumorquarterly to ask a few questions on how he came up with the idea for the blog, as well as to to ask him why he used to dress they way he did. So here he is ladies and gentlemen...(just guys I'm assuming)
interview by Ray Pissed

RP-Hi Seth. What can you tell me about this first photo here?

Seth-Oh, wow..well, I was going to a birthday party and the theme was "regrets". Maybe that wasn't the theme though cause i don't regret this. Anywho, the theme isn't important. What is important is that I was having a blast at a birthday bash.
RP-Birthday bash? How mature...the theme is indeed not important. What is important is what is on your head?
Seth-At one point I considered it an acceptable hair style.
RP-you looked like if Judah friedlander was a lesbian, did you learn your lesson?


Seth-no it actually got worse at one point. These questions are pretty harsh by the way...
RP-There stern...but fair
Seth-further down the line a friend of mine said I looked like barf from spaceballs, so that tells you the state I was in.



RP-(rolling on floor laughing) (ROFLing if you will). How did you get the idea for the blog? Do you think your first couple of posts were flukes and the rest are gonna bomb? I do...
Seth-I've always loved farts and telling jokes. The blog is more about "my sense of humor", which most people I've come across instatnly hate. That and I stole various ideas from others
(yells at someone in distance to get him toilet paper, becomes obvious he's taking a shit while we speak)


RP-Life must be good for a guy when the highlights of his day are going out to play and then coming home to update his blog about farts.
Seth-Hey, it pays the bills

RP-No it doesn't
Seth-yeah, your right...it does not
Seth-Hello? Hello? I dropped the phone...
RP-ok, what exactly was going on in this photo? You have very nice legs by the way, like glue sticks with hair.


Seth-I, like most guys my age and hetero sexual preference, went through a daisy duke phase. It's really not a big deal.

RP- I see...Do you think you could sit any more effeminitley? Your hair was "barf" esque.


Seth-Besides if I ever were to have sex with a dude, this photo is the gayest thing I've ever done. So I guess I do have one regret about this era in my life...I should not have hung out at meta so much.

RP-exactly how many braclets were you wearing at your peak? How did your "colorado friends" still hang out with you?
Seth-I had like 10 on each arm at one point. I think they had faith that one day I'd change...and they liked making fun of me. (giggling in back round, Seth begins talking like woody allen and insists that it's now his mother on the phone...more giggling)
RP-Yes, you had me fooled. Thank you for doing this interview with me over the phone Seth, it was "fun". Who would you like to thank?
Seth-(Sighs) well, thanks for fucking that up. Thanks are for pussies, here's my sponsors:












































No comments:

Post a Comment