Wednesday, April 1, 2009

First Post


First things first, before I can really get into the post's that I've been talking about doing for months I need to get them ready and humorus. So, here are some photos that have been laying around for a bit.







Sassy subway ad's














This mug is from a series of mugs designed to be human organs, this is a kidney

My new Boulder park


he was so cocky when I asked if I could shoot this photo, what a fucking goon
Do they have these anywhere besides the east coast?

Italian's always find an excuse to include a picture of a nude child in their business logo

"pink Hippo plumbing company"
Rubberbands are toys in china town

Sgt. Kabukiman NYPD








This is in the Break room of my work, not sure what it's implying

Metal Silhouette art of a crippled man drinking

No comments:

Post a Comment